Saturday, October 25, 2008

That Post (and isn't it sad)

I have some things I need to share, and blogs were invented for that, right? So here goes!

First, I saw Eagle Eye a while back, and I have some things I need to say about it. I really enjoyed the drama and action of this movie, it moved along really well, and I really liked the characters. I did not, however, like who the bad guy ended up being. I thought that having a super computer trying to change the world was a major cop out. It should have been something that feels more real, and is more interesting. Oh,well.

Second, I am going to be moving to a new place with my parents soon. We are trying to get into a pretty swell mobile home, complete with a neato park and new carpet. I really hope we get it. I can't believe I just admitted that I hope I can one day soon be living in a trailer!

Third, Larry comes home in 11 days! I am so excited to see him. It has been 2 years and 4 months! Wow!

In other news my aunt JoAnn and I bought a miniature pineapple. Isn't it cute!?!


We'll just try to ignore the fact that it was the same price as a normal pineapple, tasted the same, and was about 4 times smaller.

2 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...

Ha ha, I should introduce you to my love for the travel section in grocery stores. Everything is miniature in that special place and cute.

Mindy said...

But the little one was so cute!!! I would have gone for the tiny one too. And taken the pictures, you can't buy something miniture like that and not take pictures.