Friday, April 23, 2010

Awesomeness

I just stumbled upon a blog called 1000 Awesome Things. It is a lovely celebration of the small things, that you might ordinarily over look or forget quickly, but that are awesome and should be celebrated. Today it was about a baby falling asleep on you and how perfect this is, and how it is a never ending circle, since you once fell asleep on people when you were small and the baby on you will one day have a baby fall asleep on them. Beautiful!So, Here is my 1 awesome thing for today.
#1 A gallon of chocolate milk for 99 cents! AWESOME!Saw it on the bargain shelf at the store, set to expire the next day. So My family and i got to enjoy super yummy chocolate milk for less then a dollar. It makes me smile just to think about it!

P.S. I LOVE the word awesome. It is so much fun to use and just saying it gives you the feel for how awesome the thing you are talking about is. What a magic word.

2 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...

You haven't blog (consistently) in awhile and I just realized I really miss hearing you voice come through your blog. Thank you for picking it up again! Oh and I enjoyed your previous post because I like hearing about other people's dedications even if I don't have one :)

Roxy said...

Love the word awesome and all things involved in this post!! And I totally agree with what Marissa said, so there you go.