Friday, October 16, 2009

Tattoo

At work today, I got a tattoo, of course its a henna tattoo,but its still pretty cool. Our International Club was having a fund raiser. Several of my students were getting one, and I knew I would need to supervise them, so I decided to get one to.
Two of my girls got Pegasus.
These two have Chinese symbols for love and peace.

I knew I wanted a Chinese symbol but I wasn't sure that any of the students there would be able to do what I wanted. So when I asked if anyone could do the symbol for Taiwan I was pleasantly surprised that several students volunteered. In the end a nice young man named Howard did it. He is actually from just outside of Taichung. It was a lot of fun.

I'm pretty sure that this says Taiwan, but it could say almost anything and I wouldn't know.

3 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...

Rebellious Liz, its so nice to meet you :)

Roxy said...

Love it. :) Good work!

M. Gordon said...

Just to put your mind at ease, those are in fact the characters for Taiwan ;)